RULES ABOUT SUPPORT BUBBLE ON NEWS PAGE
PLEASE OBSERVE THE FOLLOWING CHANGES
· PLEASE USE HAND SANITIZER BEFORE ENTRY
· WE WILL REQUIRE EVERYONE’S NAME AND CONTACT DETAILS UPON ENTRY
· PLEASE OBSERVE THE SOCIAL DISTANCING GUIDELINES
· UPON ENTRY PLEASE EITHER CONTINUE TO THE GARDEN OR BE SEATED
· ONLY 2 PEOPLE ALLOWED AT THE BAR
· PLEASE JOIN THE QUEUE AND BE PATIENT
· PLEASE DO NOT RE POSITION THE FURNITURE. IT HAS BEEN POSITIONED FOR SOCIAL DISTANCING
· WE HAVE A CLEANING STATION IN PLACE, IT IS ADVISED THAT YOU SANITIZE YOUR SEATED AREA BEFORE AND AFTER USE
· NO STANDING WITHIN THE CLUB
· GOVERNMENT DISTANCING GUIDELINES MUST BE FOLLOWED, FOR EVERYONES SAFETY ANYONE BREAKING THE RULES WILL BE ASKED TO LEAVE THE CLUB.
Latest Government Laws, and changes that we have to make at the club.
Following on from the latest announcement from the government regarding COVID-19 regulations, the committee have had a meeting and the following will now apply:
Unfortunately from Thursday 24th September the member's bar and the snooker room will be closed until further notice.
Face masks MUST be worn on entry and when moving around the club for the toilet or smoking. You can remove them while you are seated.
Everyone in the club MUST be seated and there will be table service only. NO BAR SERVICE is allowed at anytime.
Last entry to the club will be 9:15 pm. Your fobs will not work past this point.
Last orders will be strictly at 9.30 pm.
Club has to be locked, car park lights out and the barrier down by 10.00 pm
The club will open at 6.00 pm on Saturday and entertainment will start at 7.00 pm
Saturday entertainment will go ahead this week, but will be reviewed weekly.
NEW OPENING AND CLOSING TIMES
Sunday 12:00 till 10:00 pm
Monday 7:00 till 10:00 pm
Tuesday 7:00 till 10:00 pm
Wednesday 7:00 till 10:00 pm
Thursday 6:30 till 10:00 pm
Friday 6:00 till 10:00 pm
Saturday 12:00 till 2:30 pm then 6:00 pm till 10:00 pm
These measures put in place by the government are no longer guidelines, but LAW.
Please bear with us as we implement these changes, anyone not complying to these LAWS will be asked to leave the club.
The committee would like to thank the membership for their continued support during these difficult times and their compliance to the new measures would be appreciated.
MARSTON GREEN CLUB MANAGEMENT COMMITTEE
A support bubble is a close support network between a household with only one adult in the home (known as a single-adult household) and one other household of any size.
This is called making a ‘support bubble’.
Once you’re in a support bubble, you can think of yourself as being in a single household with people from the other household. It means you can have close contact with that household as if they were members of your own household.
Once you make a support bubble, you should not change who is in your bubble.
Continue to follow social distancing guidance with people outside of your household or support bubble. This is critical to keeping you, your family and friends as safe as possible.
You can form a support bubble with another household of any size that is not part of a support bubble with anyone else if you:
· live by yourself – even if carers visit you to provide support
· are a single parent living with children who were under 18 on 12 June 2020
You can form a support bubble with one single-adult household who are not part of a support bubble with anyone else.